Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quotes from May 2009

5/29/09 - "Daddy, your hair fell off your head and went to your armpits and belly button because you don't say your prayers."
5/25/09 Dave: We better say the blessing or your belly button will fall off. "Hey wait, our belly buttons can't fall off, they're just holes." Dave: Well then you'll grow hair under your arms.
5/20/09 Tricia: Why do you like these? "Because Transformers and Scooby Doo are what makes my heart feel happy!"
5/13/09 - Tricia: Liberty, are you an angel? "Why, she's in white skin just like me?"
5/8/09 - "My mom's underwear goes all the way up to her neck." (thanks Nathan)
5/4/09 - Tim: I don't want to get baptized. Nathan: "You have to so you can live with Jesus again. Is Heaven in the Salt Lake Temple? Because He was looking at you in the tree in the picture."
5/4/09 - "I want to sleep until Christmastime. I want to sleep until my birthday."
5/3/09 - "If you sleep for like 100 days, you'd have lots of energy. Right, right?"
5/2/09 - Daddy: How do you know Liberty is a girl? Nathan: "Because she has a big bottom." Timmy: "NO, Nathan, because she is a sweetheart!"

No comments: